As an international company, you have many options in shipping and freight available to you. One of these is freight forwarding. If you’re trying to decide what route to take with your shipping plan, consider these 5 reasons to consider freight forwarding!
- Flexibility – Many times, the companies you purchase from have strict shipping options. Using a freight forwarding service gives you more flexibility as many of these companies deal with all types of service on both ends of the transaction.
- Affordability – A freight forwarding service is cheaper than you may think. This is because quite often packages for many different organizations are bundled together into one package, which makes the entire process much less costly for the end user.
- Tracking – Freight forwarders are typically very well run companies. You’ll likely be able to track your package from door to door with no worry that the package is lost or misdelivered.
- Efficiency – If you are dealing with door to door shipping, you may not get your package very quickly. However, with the lowered cost of dealing with a freight forwarder, you may be able to afford a speedier service that will get your package to you with the best possible speed.
- Problem Solving – Need something delivered to an address that doesn’t receive “standard” mail? Working with a small client that is not comfortable shipping outside their home country? A freight forwarder is the ideal solution.
Instead of worrying about what shipping solution to choose, why not call and talk with a freight forwarder? You may be surprised by what an easy solution this is for many common shipping problems.