5 Products You Didn’t Know You Could Get From The Dominican Republic
In today’s modern world, you can experience the goods and products from country’s around the world without having to leave your doorstep. When you’re tired of the same old products offered in the United States, this modern convenience allows you to try local goods made in countries like the Dominican Republic. By working with Dominican shipping companies, you can get these products sent right to your home.
- Mama Juana This first product is truly unique to the Dominican Republic. As an indigenous drink, Mama juana is a brew of twigs, bark, herbs, red wine, rum, and honey. It is an acquired taste, but those who enjoy the taste really enjoy the drink. This is a popular drink in restaurants across the island and it has positive health effects as well.
- Cocoa The rice and fertile soil combined with the warm climate of the Dominican Republic make it the perfect place for cocoa to grow. Considered a superfood, cocoa beans are full of antioxidants, proteins, minerals, potassium, and more. As the Dominican Republic ranks first in the world of production and export, it is the perfect place for services of package delivery Miami residents request.
- Amber Dominican shipping companies are not limited to food and drink, but can work with freight forwarders companies to ship a package delivery Miami residents and residents from other parts of the U.S. requested. The Dominican Republic is famous for its amber, with its north coast often called the “Amber Coast.” While amber is typically found in yellow, honey, and amber, it can be found in rare colors of blue, green, and red.
- Coffee Some of the world’s richest and most delicious coffee comes from the Dominican Republic. As it is a popular product that comes out of the island, many Dominican shipping companies are experienced in exporting the product and more perishable products with care. This care can include a combination of insulated packaging and dry ice to preserve perishable food for 24 to 48 hours.
- Larimar This rare blue stone is found only in the Dominican Republic. Miners typically have to go 700 feet deep in the mountains to obtain it, and then local artisans make exquisite necklaces, rings, bracelets, and earrings with the stones.
The Dominican Republic is rich with wonderful products, and getting them shipped to you in the United States can be surprisingly simple. Contact a freight forwarding company today to find out what products you can have shipped to your door.